i ... livin' space (+0)
A mobile solo performance with music, dance and theatrical play; ages 0 – 6 |
Theater o.N. / Andreas Pichler (Germany) |
The musician and performer Andreas Pichler has undertaken a dancing, musical investigation of human and animal development from birth to death. The result will be a mobile performance for stages, daycare centers and public spaces in which Pichler uses only his body, the conditions on-site and his voice as a sonic spectrum.
Theater o.N. creates dance and theater works for people of all ages and regardless of their social or cultural background. With its productions for an audience starting at infancy, as well as with the festivals FRATZ International and Berliner Schaufenster – Performing Arts for the Very Young, the ensemble has been setting artistic impulses in this field on an international level since 2010.
The musician and performer Andreas Pichler has been a member of the ensemble since 2011 and is especially interested in developing forms of interactive theater with very young children. He can be seen in the successful production »Pling, little thing*«, as well as in Theater o.N.’s first performance for babies, »Future Beats« and elsewhere.
Performance: Andreas Pichler
Advice: Natsuko Kono (choreographer, dancer), Konstantin Uhrmeister (musician, componist)
Duration: 30 minutes
Supported by Fonds Darstellende Künste with funds from the Federal Government Commissioner for Culture and the Media
INFORMATION ON HYGIENE MEASURES
- If you feel ill or have had contact with a person suffering from COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please do not come to the show.
- Keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters to each other.
- Please wear a mouth-nose-cover in the theater, children under 6 years of age are excluded from this rule. We also recommend wearing a mouth-nose-cover at the seat in the auditorium.
- Please sign the attendance list at the entrance with your name, complete address and telephone number.
- Disinfect your hands thoroughly at the entrance.
- Sneeze and cough into the crook of your arm.
- Do not enter the auditorium or area without our team. Seating instructions will be given by the cashier.
A separate hygiene concept is available for each venue. The capacity depends on the size of the venue, the ventilation possibilities and the number of people on stage. In general, all our venues have a low capacity (>40). The persons on stage have to keep a distance of at least 3m to the audience inside and/or wear a mouth-nose-cover.
Since we can place up to 6 persons of one household together and without distance, we would like to ask you to book your tickets together if you belong to one household.
Our hygiene concept is based on the hygiene framework concept for cultural institutions in the State of Berlin for opening the interior to the public according to § 2 (3) of the SARS-CoV-2-Infection Protection Ordinance (Version 2.5 of 11.09.2020). You can find our current hygiene plan here. Changes may follow, please take note of the then valid version immediately before the beginning of the festival.